Saturday, November 7, 2009

It comes from within....

I must say, I am a lot stronger on the inside. I wake up with a plan each and every day now but I do know to be flexible. Every day there are obstacles and challenges which block my plans and goals. But I am okay with that.
By focusing on myself from the inside out is where my true beauty comes from. You have to feel beautiful in order to accept the fact that you are beautiful. Beauty is an opinion and yours is the only one that matters.
Self-love, in time, will radiate as true beauty.
People who criticize you and your appearance are really unhappy with themselves. It is a reflection of how they perceive themselves or how they think others' perceive them. That is why you should never take criticism personally because you don't really know that person's whole story. And if you do take it personally, you are actually making it worse.

...so just live for yourself and your own approval; not others'.

No comments:

Post a Comment